Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Paintball sniper

A 21-year-old Orleans woman suffered a serious eye injury after a punk in a moving car shot her with a paintball gun.

Couldn't help but comment on this ... because some young lads shot my vehicle in the Fall of 2005..

I was on my way to work at night ... driving along Hwy 509 between Calabogie & Burnstown... I heard a odd pop sound, and nothing else. The curiosity got to me so I pulled over about 1 km down the road and noticed the evidence....

So I turned around.... now these guys weren't too bright ...they shot the same marked vehicle with reflective stickers on it twice within 5 minutes... Gotchya !!

Turned back around and drove to the scene of the crime ... and phoned the OPP... I could hear them in the bush ... they must have been scared shitless !! The officer called back to get the details and let me know he would be on-scene in about 15 minutes ... no problem... these guys aren't going anywhere.

About 5 minutes later, Dad 1 showed up ... and called out to his boy. "Give me that f'in thing" he said .. and promptly smashed the crap out of the gun....

Three minutes later, Dad 2 shows up... and funny enough ... did exactly the same thing... not a word was spoken between the two.

"Come on ... lets go home" ...

Ah, I answered ... not so fast ... these boys are gonna be talkin' to the Feds first... you shoulda seen the look on those two boys faces !! Priceless.

I have a feeling those boys learned that lesson the hard way once they got home ...

So sad that poor girl might loose her sight in that eye from such stupidity.

No comments: