Monday, May 14, 2007

I need some advice ...

Perusing through some "old friends" pages on facebook, I actually came across one that professes...

1. To be a Liberal ...

2. His interest is saving the environment and get this goes so far as to say Al Gore changed his life !!


What ....Al "I invented the internet"Gore changed your life ????? ohhhhh man ...

I posted on his wall a quote I saw reading a blog ... Can't remember where ... anyway ... goes like this......

"I didn't see An Inconvenient Truth .... I don't like movies with a lot of Gore in them .."

LMAO... that's good. But.... no response from him .

Sooo ... I was thinking of offering a challenge to him ... I'll watch AIT and have a couple beers with him.... IF ....he'll read my point of view .. that happens to come from scientists, in fact, climatologists ... not a politician ... and he'll answer my questions.... so I can be sure he fully read the material ..

Should I ??? I probably will ... cuz it sounds like too much fun ...

Do you think I'll be removed as a "friend" if I do ??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't Al gore just the poster boy for global warming, if he is that concerned about the enviroment he should downsize his home.

Kevin