Thursday, March 1, 2007

Well ... I'm off !

After lurking since the municipal election last fall around Clive's blog, I've decided to venture out on my own. As the title would suggest, here you'll find out everything that's important to Smiths Falls and surrounding areas. Oh, and your likely to see a comment or two on provincial, federal and international issues too.

What will happen when you take the top 1500 jobs from a Town of less than 10000 ? Will the Town wither and die, as predicted by many, or will there be a rebirth and future prosperity.

Stay tuned and don't you dare touch that dial !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Mike. I will be following to learn the news in our area, very intertaining.

Thanks again for a new blog site.

Oh, I have a new kitten that I got back in October, a seal point siamese that is spayed and declawed and won't be outside except if she is on a leash and yes, I think cats should be licensed, there are too many strays around. When someone from SF wants to get rid of a cat they dump them on the back roads, we often find them in our barn. I don't know if a license would help but people should take better care of their pets.

Mike said...

Thanks for dropping in Cat Lover ... nice to know there's still a 'gue audience. Feel free to add your thoughts anytime !