Friday, March 16, 2007

I get it ... now

You'll have to excuse me .... I wondered here why someone from China would pass by my blog ... and I get it now.... It wasn't my reference to Russian spy satellites that brought that visitor here. Blogs must go on some list somewhere of recent posts... but that brings me to another topic. Almost as fun as putting my thoughts down, is seeing where people that visit here are from. I've already had visitors from most provinces, many US States, China, Australia,Spain, Saudi Arabia and the UK. Other notables include The Globe & Mail and someone from the Ontario legislature.

To more experienced bloggers ... do you watch who might pass by your site ??

Too much fun.

2 comments:

Clive said...

Blogger also has the blog stroll feature (worth doing if you have an idle hour) where yuo can click 'next blog' in the tirle bar and be taken somewhere completely random.

Mike said...

I've got lost a few times !!