Thursday, March 15, 2007

A strange visitor

Shortly after my last post, a strange visitor came knockin' on my door with no referring URL...
Domain Name
(Unknown)
IP Address
221.213.80.# (CNC Group Yunnan province network)
CNC Group Yunnan province network
Asia
Country
China (Facts)
State/Region
Beijing
Lat/Long
39.9289, 116.3883 (Map)
Language
Chinese (China)

Now, I dunno how anybody in China would come across my blog ... unless it was my reference to "Russian Spy Satellites" in my last post.

Let's conduct an experiment, just because we Canadians can ...
CHINA SPY SATELLITE
HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSERS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mikey, I wouldn't get too carried away with the whole chinese spy satellite thing..your not a danger to them..yet.

Mike said...

Nice to see you're here R, I thought that was you I saw in the visitors log !!