Monday, May 14, 2007

My favorite blogs ...

and why ....

For the benefit of my facebook friends who may or may not be aware of political blogging .... I'd like to direct you to my favorite blogs found at the top right of the screen and why they are there ...

The Doggerel Party ... Clive was "my first" introduction to blogging after I became aware of the coverage he was giving the Montague election .... if you want a first hand view of a people divided .. start here .... and prepare yourself for at least an hour of jaw-dropping reading. Just look for the posts labeled Montague for the whole story....

After reading Clive's work for about 15 minutes, I was astounded at how similar we were ... only he's a lot smarter than I.

Just between us girls .... I've sent a couple hits Glenda's way ... for all the wrong reasons... I think ;-) Glenda describes herself as a political cherry picker ... she finds out stuff that you won't hear anywhere else ... and not just politics ... she has taught me a thing or two about dogs .. and introduced me to the Quebec cultural phenomenon known as Le tete a claques ... very funny.

Halls of Macadamia : If you want to take current events ... and think about them in a whole different way ... this is the blog for you ... Neo has a style that gets his point across in a way I've never seen before. Give him about 50 words .. and you will be thinking about what he said for hours ... for it's sheer brilliance.

WARNING: If you disagree with him, and choose to comment on his thoughts ... you had better put your thinking cap on ... cuz he is smart, and I've seen him rip a new intellectual asshole for some pretty bright people ... want proof ?? Read this and this too ...

Small Dead Animals ... Her Majesty the Queen of Canadian blogs ... read and you will know why.

I appreciate all readers ... but a lot of my facebook friends are exactly the readers I'm looking for ... those who remain in the area and those who have moved on ...and want to vent about how a couple of people (namely Rick Lenny Hershey CEO, and Dalton McGuinty) are hell-bent on destroying our Town .....

No comments: