Thursday, May 31, 2007

For the teen in your life ...

Boundless High School offers a unique outdoor education program in the Upper Ottawa Valley.

A high school credit and results like this .... sounds too good to be true. From the parents comment page ...

What matters is how she feels about herself and her responsibilities

Our son never worked so hard, felt so tired or had so much fun. That is a lightbulb moment in itself, that hard work and fun can go together. He seems to be more grounded since he came home, more engaging and less self absorbed.

The moment I say my son I knew there was some significant improvement in his attitude. He seemed more empowered and respectful, not just to me but to himself. He is more thoughtful and open to communication from others. Your efforts over the last 13 days has given us a bridge from which we can again strive to build a lasting foundation of communication and an awareness of each other.

She arrived home a much more positive and independent person.

Your staff know how to treat kids. They instill a strong sense of respect and responsibility – all while having fun.

I love the re-occurring theme here .... if you are not convinced yet ... this has got to be worth the tuition all by itself ...

Since my son returned from Boundless High School I never have to ask him to do dishes anymore!!

No comments: