Friday, May 11, 2007

I never thought I'd be asking this ..

but .. do you facebook ??

I've been laughing at my wife for the past few days as she has lunged into the deep dark depths that is facebook.

Laughing that is ....until she told me how many of my moved-away friends are on.... I'm now signed up, and have 21 friends already... including speaking with an old Scouts leader that's in Alberta .. and a great old girl... friend.. that I haven't spoken to much in the last 10 years.

To anyone who comes here this way ... drop a couple of comments if you please..names are not required.. and come back to watch what happens in your hometown.

4 comments:

Clive said...

Noooooooooo..... I am resisting Facebook... resisting... resisting......

Anonymous said...

I can proudly proclaim, (anonymously, of course, LOL!)that I DO facebook.

It is amazing for connecting with people you never imagine you would ever be in touch with ever again.

Anonymous said...

Yes I facebook, only learned about from CTV News and needed to check it out... good site great way to keep in touch with friends...

Kevin

Anonymous said...

facebook rules!! I've met many friends that I've lost contact with over the years. People that I've lost contact with are now my friends again (like 25 years later). I'm addicted. . . .